We’re Recruiting for an Experienced and Qualified Electrical Engineer
Barek Lift Trucks is a family owned company now in its 2nd generation. We believe that good people make a great business. We place our people at the heart of our company and believe they are essential for delivering our excellent standards of customer service.
We invest in our future. It is testament to our business that many of our current experienced service engineers remain with our company today having started with us as apprentices. We believe in investing in young people through accredited courses and apprentice schemes to strengthen our business and continue to deliver the Barek Lift Trucks value added service.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a time served engineer with comprehensive specialist electrical fault diagnosis skills.
- Will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and attending breakdowns when required on diesel, LPG and electrically powered equipment.
- Should have a good knowledge of hydraulic control systems.
- Will have experience and repair of materials handling equipment (especially forklifts) coupled with excellent practical problem solving and fault diagnostic skills.
- Must be organised, professional and possess a courteous and friendly manner.
- Full Clean Driving Licence Essential.
- Highly competitive renumeration package commensurate to experience.
Please apply by sending your CV in confidence to email@example.com