We are Barek Lift Trucks Limited, with our head office at Marvel Street, Hull. HU9 1DS
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints in relation to the processing of your data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Name, title, gender
b. Your contact details and personal account or registration details as well as your company name and business location including address, telephone number, VAT number and your email address.
c. Information about your requests and purchases
d. Our communication with you When you send us an email or chat with us online or via social media, we register your communication with us. When you call us, our customer support will register your questions or complaints in our database. We may also record telephone calls for training purposes.
e. Information we collect when you use our website and other digital media
– When you visit our websites, we may register your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, web-browsing behavior.
– We may receive an automatic notification when you open a newsletter or click on a link in such newsletter.
– With your permission we may also receive your location data.
f. Information in relation to social media
g. Information you choose to share with us
You may choose to share information with us, for example when you leave a comment for us on Facebook, fill out a customer survey or submit an entry for an event.
In the following, we will explain which data we collect, process and use when and for what purpose.
3.1 Data collection for an exclusive use for information purposes
* IP address
* Date and time of the request
* Content of the request (the page)
* Access status / HTTP status code
* The amount of data transferred
* Message of whether the retrieval was successful
* Notification of why a request may have failed
* Website from which the request comes
* Used browser
* Operating system
* Screen resolution
* Language and version of the browser software.
* In addition, so-called cookies are used
a. To contact you in connection with contractual negotiations and to process your inquiries.
Should contracts be concluded, the data will be used to process the contracts. In this regard, your data may be passed on to a commissioned shipping company and, where necessary, a transfer of your payment data to our payment provider. To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using SSL technology.
b. To communicate with you.
We use your contact details to communicate with you, answer your questions or handle your complaints.
c. For statistical research.
– General. We use automatic tools to perform statistical research into general trends regarding the use of our services, websites, and social media and the behaviour and preferences of our customers and users.
– Data. To perform our research, we may merge and analyse the different types of data as described above. We will only use aggregated data and do not use name, email address or other directly identifying information. We may also combine such aggregated data with information we receive from our authorised dealers or from public sources. Without your consent we will not use sensitive data for this statistical research.
– Benefits. Statistical research helps us to develop better services and offerings, to provide more responsive customer support and to improve the design and content of our websites.
d. For direct marketing purposes
– General. We may use your personal information to send you newsletters, brochures, promotions or other marketing communications.
– Categories of data. To understand what is relevant to you, we may use automatic tools to analyze your personal information. For this purpose we may use and combine the information described above. Without your consent we will not use sensitive data for this statistical research.
– Benefits. We use the results of our analysis to tailor our marketing communications to your specific interests and preferences. For example, if our analysis shows that you may be interested in certain types of machines or a specific services we may customize our newsletter and websites with offers and content that we believe will be relevant to you.
– Channels. We may use different channels for our marketing communications, such as e-mail, social media and your personal online account.
– Object or revoke. You may object or revoke your consent for receiving marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in the relevant marketing communication or by contacting us at email@example.com
5.1. General. We may disclose or share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes only:
a. For the support services we involve. We use third parties to provide our services, such as IT suppliers, social network providers, marketing agencies, credit and charge card companies and anti-fraud screening service providers. All such third parties will be required to adequately safeguard your personal data and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
6.1. Barek Lift Trucks Limited will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use.
You can request access to and have the opportunity to update and amend your personal data. And you can exercise any other rights you enjoy under applicable data protection laws, including, for example, objection to the processing of your personal data. All you have to do is send your written response, accompanied by a copy of your proof of identity, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may say no to receive marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in the relevant marketing communication or by sending an email to email@example.com