Job Opportunity: Field Service Engineer Location: £30-32k + Overtime and Performance Benefits
Barek Lift Trucks is a family owned company and we believe that good people make a great business.
We place our people at the heart of our company and believe they are essential for delivering our excellent standards of customer service.
It is testament to our business that many of our current experienced service engineers remain with our company today having started with us as apprentices.
We’re looking for an experienced forklift service engineer to join our growing business and support our valued customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Will be a time served engineer with comprehensive specialist electrical fault diagnosis skills.
- Will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and attending breakdowns when required on diesel, LPG and electrically powered equipment.
- Should have a good knowledge of hydraulic control systems.
- Will have experience and repair of materials handling equipment (especially forklifts) coupled with excellent practical problem solving and fault diagnostic skills.
- Must be organised, professional and possess a courteous and friendly manner.
- Full Clean Driving Licence Essential.
- Computer Literacy Required.
Why Barek Lift Trucks:
- Attractive Renumeration: £30-32k, plus overtime, performance bonus and Mercedes Service Vehicle.
- Family run, long established company with a fun and friendly working environment. You’re not just a payroll number.
- A long established dealer of quality Materials Handling products back up by comprehensive dealer support.
- Industry specific training courses to broaden and strengthen your skills. You will be trained to our standard and beyond.
If you would like to understand more about this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.